top of page
Medical Patient Information
How do I get my Medical Marijuana card?
1. Get an authorization form signed by a licensed practitioner (MUST be completely filled out and signed by both parties on tamper resistant approved paper).
2. Make sure you have a valid Washington state ID with your current address on it.
**(Even if the DMV says you don't need it, YOU DO!)
3. Give us a call (360)947-5404 & let us know you're coming in.
4. Bring both to High 5 and we'll take care of you.
What to Expect
1. Be prepared to have your picture taken :)
2. The process can take 15-45 minutes depending on the speed of the state database.
Please be patient with us.
What Benefits does having a Medical Marijuana card give me?
No sales tax on cannabis products at any Washington State medically endorsed cannabis shop.
Save a total of 20% on cannabis products each and every time you shop at High-5.(No additional discounts on Specials or Non-Discountable Items)
Allowed to grow up to 15 plants at home
Can purchase up to 3 ounces of flower, 48 ounces of solid marijuana-infused edibles, 216 ounces of liquid edibles, and 21 grams of concentrates. (3x more than recreational customers).
bottom of page